finding out the day of the given WEEK

#include<bits/stdc++.h>
using namespace std;
#define sf(a)                   scanf("%I64d",&a)
#define sff(a,b)                scanf("%I64d %I64d",&a,&b)
#define sfff(a,b,c)             scanf("%I64d %I64d %I64d",&a,&b,&c)
#define sffff(a,b,c,d)          scanf("%I64d %I64d %I64d %I64d",&a,&b,&c,&d)
#define sfffff(a,b,c,d,e)       scanf("%I64d %I64d %I64d %I64d %I64d",&a,&b,&c,&d,&e)
#define flop(m,n,q)             for(ll i=m;i<n;i+=q)
#define read                    freopen("input.txt","r",stdin)
#define write                   freopen("output.txt","w",stdout)
#define ll                      long long int
#define MAX                     1000009
#define Max                     1000000009
#define pb                      push_back

int day_of_week(int d,int m,int y)
{
    static int t[]={0,3,2,5,0,3,5,1,4,6,2,4};
    y-=m<3;
    return (y+y/4-y/100+y/400+t[m-1]+d)%7;
}

string dY(int a)
{
    if(a==0)
    {
        return "Sunday";
    }
    else if(a==1)
    {
        return "Monday";
    }
    else if(a==2)
    {
        return "Tuesday";
    }
    else if(a==3)
    {
        return "Wednesday";
    }
    else if(a==4)
    {
        return "Thursday";
    }
    else if(a==5)
    {
        return "Friday";
    }
    else if(a==6)
    {
        return "Saturday";
    }
}

int main()
{
    int day,month,year;
    while(cin>>day>>month>>year)
        cout<<dY(day_of_week(day,month,year))<<endl;
}

মন্তব্যসমূহ

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

lightOJ-1072 Calm Down